2012年5月4日 星期五

英語會話

Keep your hand off my stuff.  =  別碰我的東西
Give it back to me. =   還給我

It's really yummy. = 真好吃
It's delicious. = 真可口

We are very understaffed. = 我們現在嚴重人力不足。
It's far from ideal. = 很不理想。


Don't sweat it. = 別緊張
You're all alike. = 你們是一丘之貉
What the heck. = 管他的
Keep you pants on. = 沉住氣、忍著點
I'll be along later = 我隨後就來

You've got to do something. = 你必須想個法子
I'll be right with you. = 我馬上就來
His teacher was tearing his hair out= 他的老師氣得要命
It's for the birds= 這真無聊
Your aunt got a long face= 你姑媽的臉很臭


I really appreciate your help, especially as I aware that this project doesn't fall under your usual responsibilities. = 感謝您的幫助,特別是當我知道這計畫不屬於您的一般性職責

There's not enough space in here. 這裡面空間不夠。
I don't know if all my toys can actually go in here.  不曉得,這裡面是否可以塞下我所有的玩具。

If you don't know what the mean of  '_>'  is, then you need to ask your friend, which has already gone viral online.  如果你不知道'_>'的意思,就問朋友,這在網路上廣為流傳

沒有留言:

張貼留言